Employment at Janson Bridging means pleasant work in a leading company where dedicated professionals do their best each day to excel. Sounds like something for you? Welcome to Janson Bridging!
Great work with great opportunities for a go-getter with character! A go-getter who wants to work on bridging projects, wants to personally develop and is afraid to tackle things? Then we have a job with great work and great opportunities in a fast-growing company. We will train you by means of courses and training-on-the- job!
Your tasks in the team:
- Assisting in loading and unloading trucks using a forklift;
- Dismantling bridge components, sometimes at night or in the weekend, and at locations abroad;
- Maintenance work on bridge components and transport means;
- You are interested in engineering have an eye for details and safety;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- You are amicable and like to work in a team;
- Preferably, you possess a Safety, Health & Environment Check list for Contractors (Dutch: VCA) certificate and a forklift certificate.
- We offer you an interesting job with development possibilities in an international work environment;
- A good salary and fringe benefits.
Are you a go-getter with character? Are you interested in a challenging and varying function in a dynamic international company? Then send your CV and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
About Janson Bridging
Janson Bridging plays a leading and innovative role worldwide in the rental and sales of steel modular bridges, pontoons, RoRos (roll-on/roll-off) and ferries for both civil and military purposes. Janson Bridging is a market leader in Europe, providing its service via eight branches abroad.
Please no recruiting agencies.
Janson Bridging plays a leading and innovative role worldwide in the rental and sales of standard steel modular bridges, pontoons, RoRos (roll-on/roll-off) and ferries for both civil and military purposes. Janson Bridging is a market leader in Europe, providing its service via eight branches abroad. A network of agents takes care of worldwide distribution. Janson Bridging has strong growth ambitions and is propelling itself into an even more dominant position in the global market. Internal mobility and expansion regularly offers opportunities to new colleagues who are looking for a good start or for the next step in their career.
It concerns a function in which you apply the latest techniques and development within your discipline in designing steel constructions. You make various detailed calculations and drawings according to the applicable norms. Afterwards, you contribute to the process and production innovations by researching, designing and drawing the options for improvement or renewing. You provide technical support to engineering and sales and marketing people in the European branches.
- An education of at least Higher Professional Education (Dutch: HBO) level in mechanical or civil engineering
- Experience in working with RFEM, Autocad/Inventor or similar
- Experience with calculating according to the Eurocode
- Good speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Good user level knowledge in Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Your are precise, systematic, decisive, engaged, professional and service-oriented
- You have good social and communicative skills and can work well in a team.
- You take individual and proactive responsibility
character? Are you interested in a challenging and varying function in a dynamic international company? Then send your motivational letter and CV to the Human Resources department via firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions by telephone, contact Niels Kuijpers, Head of Engineering, tel. +31 (0)162 - 480 380.
Please no recruitment agencies.